Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is open!
All schedule options are available for the 21-22 school year! Class size will depend on state COVID-19 restrictions at the time. Right now the maximum students in a class is 15 with 1 Teacher and 1 Teacher’s Assistant.
For Pre-K3, this includes 3, 4 or 5 half days (3.5 hours), full days (6 hours) or 3 full days (MWF) and 2 half days (TuTh). (1 Pre-k3 Max 16 students, 1 Pre-k3 Max 14 students)
For Pre-K4 and Transitional Kindergarten, this includes 5 half days (3.5 hours), 5 full days (6 hours) or 3 full days (MWF) and 2 half days (TuTh). (Max of 20 students, 2 Pre-k4 classes, 1 TK class)
For the 2020-2021 school year:
Option 1: 5 full days
- Miss Maria Paschalis’s and Ms. Kim’s PreK 4 class: 8:50a-2:50p
- Mrs. Lisa Bates’s and Mrs. Lorraine Fallacaro’s PreK 4 class: 9:10a-3:10p
Option 2: 5 half days AM – 3 1/2 hours from starting time
- Mrs. Liz Eckford’s and Ms. Blaise Barrientos-Knapp’s TK class: 9:00a-3:00p
*Please contact the director Maggie Nelson for a virtual tour and pricing information.
Call 201-791-7853 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL ONLINE VIRTUAL OPTION:
This program is spearheaded by Mrs. DeMarzo who plans many exciting things for our online students. The Virtual Teacher conducts daily, live sessions via Google Classroom (the sessions are recorded for students to access at a later time) and include circle time, read alouds, show and tell, music and movement, small group instruction and assessments. Daily supplemental lessons for home learning will be posted and include Science, Social Studies and Physical Education. Virtual Learning will include subscriptions to ABC Mouse and IXL. There will also be materials for pick up at the school.
ONLINE SUPPLEMENTAL OPTION
We will also be offering an ONLINE SUPPLEMENTAL option for half day students who would like to extend their learning beyond what they learn in a half day classroom.
Both will be limited to 15 students each (so please confirm your child’s enrollment in those programs as there are very few slots).
Before Care offers options to drop off at 7am or 8am.
After Care pick up times choices will be 4:30pm, 5:30p and 6:30pm (we have eliminated the 3:30pm pick up option temporarily).
Classes fill up quickly!
Registration is on a first come/first served basis.
This link is the one to follow for new families. VRECS Online Registration
- Please fill out the information requested, including information Regarding Your Child’s Health.
- When you get to the Emergency Contacts page, start with the child’s other parent/guardian (if there is one) and please remember that it must include AT LEAST 2 LOCAL PEOPLE. There are strict regulations on the release of your child. They are as follows:
- VRECS will release a child only to the child’s custodial parent/guardian or an adult person (at least 18 years of age) authorized by the custodial parent/guardian to take the child from the school.
- All people authorized to pick up your child MUST be listed and MUST CARRY PHOTO ID.
- We will not release a child to any person who is NOT on your child’s pick-up list and we will not release a child to a person who does not have a photo ID.
- We will not accept a phone directive to release a child to someone who is not already listed nor will we accept a letter or note written by a parent and brought to us by a person who is not the parent.
- Please make sure the people you select to pick up your child are available to help you when you need them and have working telephone numbers. Also, please remember to keep the emergency contact list updated. You can do this online.
- If there are any persons specifically NOT authorized to pick up the child, please let the Director know. Please send us any legal documentation if necessary.
- If in OUR judgement the parent or authorized pick up person appears to be physically and/or emotionally impaired to the extent that the child would be placed at risk of harm if released to that individual, VRECS will not release the child to that individual. We will attempt to contact an alternative person on the child’s emergency contact list. If we are unable to make alternative arrangements for the child’s safe pick up by closing time, we will contact the Child Protective Agency.
- After you submit this form, you will be sent a copy of the information entered. VRECS will pre-register the child in our system, Procare. You will be notified by e-mail when this process is complete.
- Then you can go to https://www.myprocare.com/ and create an account.
- You will register your child for a schedule.
- You will fill out information About Your Child.
- You will acknowledge compliance with a list of VRECS policies.
- You will be asked to enter your payment information for our Registration Fee ($150 for New famlies and $100 for Returning Families) and one month tuition deposit which will be applied towards the June tuition (price based on the schedule you sign up for).
- You will also be required to submit a signed copy of our COVID-19 Tuition Policy and a Universal Child Health Form which will be e-mailed to you.
- This will complete your registration and secure your child’s spot in our program.
We would be happy to answer any questions you might about the registration process.
You can still choose to complete our paper registration forms if you prefer.