Registration is open NOW!
*Please contact the Director, Danielle Ezmat, for a tour at Director@vanriperschool.org or call 201-791-7853.
For pricing information, please contact our Finance Manager, Ellen Ziegler at Billing@vanriperschool.org
Classes fill up quickly!
Registration is on a first come/first served basis.
This link is the one to follow for new families. VRECS Online Registration
- Please fill out the information requested, including information Regarding Your Child’s Health.
- When you get to the Emergency Contacts page, start with the child’s other parent/guardian (if there is one) and please remember that it must include AT LEAST 2 LOCAL PEOPLE. There are strict regulations on the release of your child. They are as follows:
- VRECS will release a child only to the child’s custodial parent/guardian or an adult person (at least 18 years of age) authorized by the custodial parent/guardian to take the child from the school.
- All people authorized to pick up your child MUST be listed and MUST CARRY PHOTO ID.
- We will not release a child to any person who is NOT on your child’s pick-up list and we will not release a child to a person who does not have a photo ID.
- We will not accept a phone directive to release a child to someone who is not already listed nor will we accept a letter or note written by a parent and brought to us by a person who is not the parent.
- Please make sure the people you select to pick up your child are available to help you when you need them and have working telephone numbers. Also, please remember to keep the emergency contact list updated. You can do this online.
- If there are any persons specifically NOT authorized to pick up the child, please let the Director know. Please send us any legal documentation if necessary.
- If in OUR judgement the parent or authorized pick up person appears to be physically and/or emotionally impaired to the extent that the child would be placed at risk of harm if released to that individual, VRECS will not release the child to that individual. We will attempt to contact an alternative person on the child’s emergency contact list. If we are unable to make alternative arrangements for the child’s safe pick up by closing time, we will contact the Child Protective Agency.
- After you submit this form, you will be sent a copy of the information entered. VRECS will pre-register the child in our system, Procare. You will be notified by e-mail when this process is complete.
- Then you can go to https://www.myprocare.com/ and create an account.
- You will register your child for a schedule.
- You will fill out information About Your Child.
- You will acknowledge compliance with a list of VRECS policies.
- You will be asked to enter your payment information for our Registration Fee ($150 for New famlies and $100 for Returning Families) and one month tuition deposit which will be applied towards the June tuition (price based on the schedule you sign up for).
- You will also be required to submit a signed copy of our COVID-19 Tuition Policy and a Universal Child Health Form which will be e-mailed to you.
- This will complete your registration and secure your child’s spot in our program.
We would be happy to answer any questions you might about the registration process.
You can still choose to complete our paper registration forms if you prefer.