Changes include but are not limited to the following:
- There will be a new drop off procedure with an outside screening center where all staff and students will be screened daily before entering the building.
- Classes will be limited to 10 students per class.
- Before and After Care will also be limited to 10 students each.
- There will be staggered drop off and pick up times.
- No parents will be allowed to enter the building.
- The state has implemented new, strict guidelines for cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting practices for the building.
- The teachers and staff will be required to wear masks.
- The children are encouraged to wear masks except at rest and meal times.
- The teachers and staff assigned to your child’s class will remain the same throughout the day. There will be no other teachers or staff entering your child’s classroom or engaging with your child (with the exception of before and after care).
- The three-year old and four-year old classes will be socially distanced during before and after care (TK will be grouped with the four-year old classes).
- There will be changes to schedule options including an all virtual option. Please see our Registration page for more details.
We will have strict procedures for if a child/staff member becomes sick during the school day.
- The child/staff member will immediately be separated from other staff members and children (with one staff member) until they can be picked up.
- That state and health department will be notified.
- The classroom and any areas where the child/staff member have been will remain closed for the remainder of the school day.
- The areas will be cleaned, disinfected and sanitized.
- The child/staff member will not be able to return to school until they are re-tested and are negative for COVID19. They will also need to follow the 2-week quarantine protocol.
- If a child/staff member tests positive for COVID19, all people who have been in contact with that individual will be notified.
- If there is a positive case of COVID19 in our facility, the state/health dept may decide to close the school for a limited amount of time, until it is deemed safe to reopen.